Eurotech tables are specifically designed for the doctor who wants the ease and convenience of an electric flexion table that does more than simply flex up and down or laterally side to side, limiting treatment parameters at best. Our tables offer superior quality, excellent features, and the most affordable price tag on the market today. You may look harder, but you will not find any better.
Base Table Standard Features
- Adjustable Face Cushions
- Extension / Flexion Headpiece
- Paper Roller, Cutter and Guide Bar
- Ankle Extension w/ Elevation
- Handle Bars
- Break-Away Abdominal
- P-A Flexion (Electric)
- Variable Speed Control
- Flexion Timer
- Black Base
- Flexion Handle (Rear Flexion Only)
- Comfort Cushions
- SST Straps
Customize Your Table With These Additional Options
- Rear Lateral Flexion
- Front Lateral Flexion
- Axial Rotation (Rear Flexion Only)
- Long Axis Distraction administered via remote digital module this feature allows the doctor to administer long axis traction or spinal decompression by distracting the pelvic section away from the center line as little as one eighth inch to as much as six inches.
- Cervical Distraction Headpiece ? this feature allows the doctor to apply manual distraction, decompression and/or flexion to the
- Electrically Assisted Manual Flexion - this feature allows the doctor to use the electric flexion table as an electrically assisted manual flexion table giving the doctor complete control over the flexion.
- Toggle headpiece
- Drops: cervical, thoracic, lumbar, pelvic
- Air Drops
- Snap Covers
- Extended length for 4 drop option
- Special width cushions (2" or 4" wider)
- Extended heights beyond 26"